[Deborah Gabriel] (“I”) am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Deborah Gabriel (Site Owner & Website Administrator)
This policy only applies to our site. If you leave my site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. I have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
This site may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this site, subscribing to my service or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this site.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to this site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for my own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
This site may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about the site users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and personal information will not be in this way.
This site may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help me to improve this site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable me:
- To estimate audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow site customisation according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to this site.
WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
All information you provide to is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where you have been assigned (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Please do not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although best efforts are made to protect your personal data, the security of your data transmitted to our site cannot be guaranteed; any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information is received strict procedures and security features will be employed to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
Information held about you is used in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
The site may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by [post or telephone].
If you do not want your data to be used in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which data is collected.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask the site owner not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. The site owner will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if she intends to use your data for such purposes or if she intends to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the site owner using the contact form.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.